Welcome to Baar Baar
In the interest of positive vibes and productivity, we’ve got a few tips...
(Feel free to) Be friendly!
Our community is a collaborative one, and we feel lucky to have tons of interesting members here, plugging away, doing big things. If you see someone you want to chat with, introduce yourself!
… But also, respect thy neighbor.
In order for our community to thrive, it’s important that we protect the integrity of the co-working environments within our spaces. We ask that you remain conscious of the ways your habits, and actions have the potential to affect those around you. Kindly be mindful of voice volume, make it a practice to use headphones while on calls, and please use only as much space as you need to work comfortably.
Leave your space cleaner than you found it
Used dishes go in the bins, trash in the trash can, recycling in the recycling container.
We need you as much as you need the space!
If something needs to be filled, cleaned, fixed, or changed, we ask that you please inform a Community Manager, restaurant employee, or to contact the Kettle Concierge. We try our best to do our best, but your feedback helps us to be even better. Never hesitate to reach out.
- You can sit anywhere except the orange booths lining the left wall of Baar Baar. Take your pick from the gorgeous dining room inside or the outdoor patio. At 4pm KettleSpace members will be asked to transition into the middle section of the dining room. Work, read, watch Netflix with headphones, play checkers. We call it co-working, but we are also a place that you can come to see familiar faces, friends, drink coffee, schmooze, and just relax.
- The KettleCafe is on the bar.
- Eat, work, smile, be happy.
Hours of Operation
- KettleSpace @ Baar Baar runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
Internet & Power
- Connect to “KettleSpace Wifi,” and follow the Wifi Connection Guide.
- Power outlets are all around the space. If you don’t see one, kindly ask the Community Manager for help.
- Restrooms are located towards the rear part of the dining room and behind the bar area.
Food & Beverage
- Bring your own.
- You can reach us directly at email@example.com or through our Kettle Concierge service (the chatbox on your dashboard).