Welcome To Gran Torino!
In the interest of positive vibes and productivity, we’ve got a few tips...
(Feel free to) Be friendly!
Our community is a collaborative one, and we feel lucky to have tons of interesting members here, plugging away, doing big things. If you see someone you want to chat with, introduce yourself!
… But also, respect thy neighbor.
In order for our community to thrive, it’s important that we protect the integrity of the co-working environments within our spaces. We ask that you remain conscious of the ways your habits, and actions have the potential to affect those around you. Kindly be mindful of voice volume, make it a practice to use headphones while on calls, and please use only as much space as you need to work comfortably.
Leave your space cleaner than you found it
Used dishes go in the bins, trash in the trash can, recycling in the recycling container.
We need you as much as you need the space!
If something needs to be filled, cleaned, fixed, or changed, we ask that you please inform a Community Manager, Diviera employee, or to contact the Kettle Concierge. We try our best to do our best, but your feedback helps us to be even better. Never hesitate to reach out.
- The space is yours, and you can do what you please (...within reason). Take your pick from the fun inside or nautical backyard. Work, read, watch Netflix with headphones, play checkers. We call it co-working, but we are also a place that you can come to see familiar faces, friends, drink coffee, schmooze, and just relax.
- The KettleCafe is on the bar.
- Eat, work, smile, be happy.
Hours of Operation
- KettleSpace @ Diviera Drive runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Internet & Power
- Connect to “KettleSpace Wifi,” and consult the Wifi Connection Guide on the reverse side of the menu
- Power outlets are all around the space. If you don’t see one, kindly inform a staff member.
- Restrooms are located at the back of the space, at the bottom of the staircase located to the left of the stage.
- You can reach us directly at email@example.com or through our Kettle Concierge service (the chatbox on your dashboard).