Welcome to Distilled
In the interest of positive vibes and productivity, we’ve got a few tips...
(Feel free to) Be friendly!
Our community is a collaborative one, and we feel lucky to have tons of interesting members here, plugging away, doing big things. If you see someone you want to chat with, introduce yourself!
… But also, respect thy neighbor.
In order for our community to thrive, it’s important that we protect the integrity of the co-working environments within our spaces. We ask that you remain conscious of the ways your habits, and actions have the potential to affect those around you. Kindly be mindful of voice volume, make it a practice to use headphones while on calls, and please use only as much space as you need to work comfortably.
Leave your space cleaner than you found it
Used dishes go in the bins, trash in the trash can, recycling in the recycling container.
We need you as much as you need the space!
If something needs to be filled, cleaned, fixed, or changed, we ask that you please inform a Community Manager, restaurant employee, or to contact the Kettle Concierge. We try our best to do our best, but your feedback helps us to be even better. Never hesitate to reach out.
- The entire space is yours. Work, read, watch Netflix with headphones, play checkers. We call it co-working, but we are also a place that you can come to see familiar faces, friends, drink coffee, schmooze, and just relax.
- At 4:15, any KettleSpace members in the raised section will be asked to transition to the main floor, where seating is available until 5pm. The 3 long tables against the wall are available for KettleSpace members until 6pm.
- The KettleCafe is on the bar. If anything needs to be replenished, kindly alert a Community Manager. The Cafe amenities will be put away when the restaurant opens at 4pm.
- Eat, work, smile, be happy.
Hours of Operation
- KettleSpace @ Distilled runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Internet & Power
- Connect to “KettleSpace Wifi,” and follow the Wifi Connection Guide.
- Power outlets are all around the space. If you don’t see one, kindly ask the Community Manager for help.
- Three private, gender-neutral bathrooms are located in the rear of the restaurant.
Food & Beverage
- Outside food is permitted during KettleSpace hours. KettleSpace members receive buy-one-get-one-free drinks M-F, 4-6pm, in addition to 10% off all food and drink items on the menu. Orders can be placed through a waiter or directly at the bar (be sure to mention you're a KettleSpace member!)
- You can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Kettle Concierge service (the chatbox on your dashboard).